Boston Marathon® Official Charity Partner Registration for the 2017 Dream Big! Boston Marathon Team is Open
Dream Big! is proud to be a part of the Boston Athletic Association's official Boston Marathon® Charity Program. As one of 32 charity partners, Dream Big! will have a team of 20 runners in the 121st Boston Marathon on April 17, 2017.
The Dream Big! Boston Marathon Team will raise funds to support the important work Dream Big! does to provide girls and young women from low-income situations with the equipment, uniforms, athletic footwear, sports attire, training and program fees needed for them to participate in sports and physical activities that contribute to their health, education and overall well-being. Over the past six years Dream Big! has already had a direct, positive effect on more than 22,000 girls in need through equipment, footwear and uniform donations, program and camp scholarships, sports clinics, training fees, college showcases and the Dream Big! Leadership Conferences for middle and high school female athletes from urban communities. If it has been your dream to run the Boston Marathon, now you can achieve your dream while raising funds to make many other wonderful and deserving girls’ dreams come true.
Thank you for your interest in running the Boston Marathon® with Dream Big!. While the required minimum is set at $5,000 per runner, this year's goal is to raise on average a minimum of $7000 - $8,000 per runner. Set your fundraising sights high — beyond the basic commitment — and give your fundraising plan careful and serious consideration, as this plan is an integral part of your application.
Team Requirements for Dream Big! Marathon Team Numbers
- $45 non-refundable team registration fee
- $5,000 basic fundraising commitment (amount set by the B.A.A.)
- $355 race entry fee (amount set by the B.A.A.)
Team Requirements for Runners With Their Own Marathon Bib Number
- $45 team registration fee
- $1500 basic fundraising commitment
Dream Big! Team Members receive
- A personal fundraising web page and on-line tools that make fundraising easy
- An invite to the 7th Annual Dream Big! Sports Gala & Auction at Fenway Park
- A training program designed by an experienced marathon coach
- Weekly training group runs and presentations beginning in December
- Dream Big! apparel and team singlet
- Fundraising recognition items
- An organized 21 mile training run on the Boston Marathon course
- A marathon weekend Runner & family brunch at the Westin Copley in Boston
- A marathon day post race gathering spot for team members and their families at the Westin Copley Hotel, right near the finish line
- The opportunity to run for a Dream Big! athlete or program
- And much more!
For more information please contact Linda Driscoll, Founder & CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Boston Marathon ®, B.A.A. Marathon ™ and the B.A.A. Unicorn Logo are registered trademarks of the Boston Athletic Association. The Boston Marathon ® name and logo are used with permission from the B.A.A. by Dream Big!, which is part of the B.A.A.’s Official Charity Program for the Boston Marathon. Use of the B.A.A.’s Boston Marathon name and marks without written permission from the B.A.A. is strictly prohibited.”